Mysword for Android
Download from or MySword Website.
Many Indian language and English translation Mysword Bible modules are available with us for personal use. Please feel free to contact us if you need any specific module.
Note: We have not uploaded the modules on this website to avoid misuse.
The following are the exciting features of MySword for Android:
- Multiple offline Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Devotionals, Books, Graphics/Maps
- Bible version verse comparison
- Highlighting; Bookmarks; Verse list
- Cross-references inline or via Treasury of Scripture Knowledge (TSK)
- Type your personal notes and insights by verse or topic (Journal)
- Search (concordance) for Bible, Dictionaries, Commentaries, Personal notes and Journal
- Full screen mode support for more viewable text
- Strong’s number support linked to dictionary for easy access
- Support for Morphological codes and link to the Dictionary view
- Arrangeable buttons
- User selectable Color scheme/theme
- Resizeable text allowing fine adjustment of text size
- Page history navigation (back and forward)
- Picture support for Commentaries, Dictionaries, Devotionals, Personal Notes and Books/Journals
- Text-to-Speech support for Bible
- Embedded Bible pictures
- Verses with geo-location linked to Bible maps
- Verses with people can have link to People Relationship diagram
- Support for non-encrypted ESword, MyBible, The Word and USFM bibles and modules
The following are the other features of MySword for Android:
- Jellybean/Kitkat/Lollipop/Marshmallow support
- Clipboard contents Preview
- Right-to-Left (RTL) support
- The editor for Personal notes (by verse) and Journal (by topic) use a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of your notes but there is also a WYSIWYG/Rich text editor available for Jellybean, Kitkat and Lollipop. Both types of editor supports the following:
- bold, italic, underline
- nesting of bullets and numbers
- links to Bible references, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Books, Devotionals and other Journals
- More indent, less indent
- Horizontal rule
The WYSIWYG also supports the following:
- Subscript, superscript
- Text size
- Style (CSS)
- Edit HTML
- Copying of current verse, all text and custom selection of text in all views (Bible, Commentary, Dictionary, Book, Personal notes and Journal) including the Search results which is very useful for Personal notes and Journal editing
- Verse link in Commentaries, Dictionaries, Devotionals and Books to the Bible view.
- Links between documents, e.g. Commentary reference to Bible passage
- Download of modules (Bibles, Commentaries, Dictionaries, Books, Devotionals/Journals, Graphics/Maps)
- Backup and restore of settings, highlights, bookmarks, Personal notes and Journals
- Easy data folder synchronization with Cloud storage servers using 3rd party apps and thus sync your PC notebook/desktop backup and your Android devices (please see Cloud storage MySword data backup and synchronization)
- Linen Color Theme with tiled background image
- Interlinear view for Interlinear Bibles
And many more Premium Features available for generous donors.
I need NASB android free software.please help me.